You should say
Which curtain it is?
When and where did you see it?
What it looks like?
Why you liked it so much?
• With the increase in number of rooms in homes, furnishing every room has become equally important.
• Curtains are one such material that is used to enhance the beauty of not only homes but also offices, theatres, and so on.
• Here I would like to mention about a unique curtain that I really liked and was mesmerised by.
• It was the stage curtain in my college auditorium. It is made of large piece of shiny velvet cloth.
• Curtain is of sky blue colour with contrast of navy blue shade. It covers whole stage and can be easily dragged with the help of rope.
• On the top side, there are some frills in the semi- circle shape. They are golden with unique design.
• The real purpose of this curtain is to mask backstage areas of stage from spectators.
• Couple of years ago, i attended ceremony of convocation and noticed these curtains while we all were waiting for function to begin.
• The reason that allured me was its shiny velvet fabric along with frills.
• Not only this, it also had a thoughtful quote printed on it “life is short, enjoy it to full”
• That curtain made me realise that after completing our studies we mostly get include in making our careers and forget to live our life.
• I believe that curtain was not only mask to stage but also to our lives.