What is IELTS ?December 23, 2019
IELTS Speaking Cue Card 2020February 7, 2020
Describe a goal that you achieved, which was set by yourself.
- What it was?
- When did you set it?
- How did you achieve it?
- Explain how it influenced your life?
- I am too fond of making year’s resolutions but usually i fail to achieve them.
- Due to lack of physical activity in past few years as i was busy with study/ work i gained extra weight and became obese.
- My friends started calling me couch potato which made me embarrassed same times.
- One Day i got too frustrated from comments and decided to reduce weight. My dad suggested morning walk and playing badminton in the evening.
- I started getting up early morning at 4:30 it was too difficult to get up so early initially but after around 15-20 days, it became my habit.
- At first i could walk only few miles but as days passed i got passionate and kept increasing the distance.
- With the help of on app which records number of steps taken or walked i was motivated to walk more each day.
- With the dedication i managed to loose 7kg in 45 days.
- Along with walk i also followed proper diet and said no to junk food.
- In not more than three months, I regained my actual weight. I was glad to hear lovely compliments thereafter.