SynonymsJune 21, 2021
IELTS Writing Task – 1July 1, 2021
Describe an argument two of your friends had?
- When it happened?
- What it was about?
- How it was solved?
- How you felt about it?
- The argument is a common phenomenon among the masses when their ideas do not match.
- At times, it converts to debate even on minor issues.
- I have faced and observed ample arguments during my school at that time, at home, at coaching centres and so on.
- Here, I would like to mention a situation I vividly remember happened couple of years ago.
- I was in school at that time; our class incharge assigned us a project which was to be completed by 5 team members.
- To each team, two topics were allotted and we had to choose one topic.
- Topics allotted to our team were “Science- ablessingandGlobalisation”.
- However, my friends Aditya and Nisha started arguing about which topic to choose.
- While Aditya wanted us all to work on the former, Nisha argued to go by the latter.
- They were not willing to accept each other ideas of the choice of topic.
- In fact, they started blaming each other which was annoying for me and other team members.
- Finally, we decided to talk to our class incharge to help us choose a topic.
- Firstly, we all got scolding but later when our teacher explained the importance of teamwork, both my friends to apologised each other for arguing on trivial issues.
- At last, with each other’s consent, we started working on Science- a blessing and submitted the project before the deadline.